Posted: 14 Feb 2012 11:03 PM PST
Ada Apa di Rantau Panjang? This part semasa terjahi Rantau Panjang, Kelantan ketika cuti CNY bulan lepas. Antara pengalaman yang ingin dikongsikan :
1) Jalan Jem Giler. Perjalanan dari Masjid Beijing nak masuk ke Rantau Panjang yang lebih kurang 2km mengambil masa 1 jam setengah
2) Kompleks Imigresen Rantau Panjang. Cross border boleh pergi Thailand. Make sure ada passport. Cewek-cewek Thailand memang diminati jejaka macam Mamat ni..Hik3
3) Selamat Datang Ke Zon Bebas Cukai Rantau Panjang. Happy shopping.
4) Cross border Illegally? Umm, no komen..Sendiri buat, sendiri tanggung. Eden tak berani
Sempadan Thailand di hadapan Sungai Golok
Ori or tak? Umm, no Comment
5) Tak dapat cross border, bergambar pun jadilah...Hik3...
6) Shopping Part, bolehla singgahi entri sebelum INI
Posted: 15 Feb 2012 02:29 AM PST
The Malaysia IT Fair 2012 is coming to Mid Valley Exhibition Center this weekend from February 17 to 19. Over HTC Malaysia, they have just posted on their Facebook page the latest promo for the IT fair.
*Click to EnlargeAs the event falls in the same week as the Valentine's day, HTC Malaysia has a special offer on two older smartphones – the HTC Desire HD and HTC Incredible S. Both devices can be purchased at RM 1199 each (at RM500 and RM 400 off retail price respectively). With the purchase, you will get HTC BH M500 Bluetooth Headset for free. Plus, both devices will receive the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update sometime later this year.
On top of that, other smartphones on offer (including HTC Sensation XE, Sensation XL, Rhyme etc) are all bundled with free gifts. For every purchase, you are entitled to receive HTC Bluetooth Mono Headset (worth RM159) and HTC Frosted Mug for free.
Last but no least, by buying any HTC device, you stand a chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime trip to the U.S. Premiere of Men in Black 3 film. Promotions runs from February 1 to April 31, 2012.
|You are subscribed to email updates from di rantau panjang - Google Blog Search |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|