Sabtu, 27 Oktober 2012

03 di manek urai - Google Blog Search

03 di manek urai - Google Blog Search


rocky's bru: Why not a 100-storey tower at KLIA2?

Posted: 22 Oct 2012 10:46 PM PDT

But a minute of Googling and I began to wonder if Tony is starting to aim too low these days. Why not build a 100-storey HQ for Air Asia in KLIA2! You think I mock? Read about the 100-storey building they're buidling at Muscat airport in Oman, a building that will contain an air traffic control reaching 100 meters in height!

Updated:
Some readers have informed me that my posting about the 100-meter tower in Muscat is correct but there won't be a 100-storey building after all. My mistake, my apologies.

Here's my response to two commenters who pointed out the error in my comment box:

Dear Homophobic and Arifin Ismail,
Thank you for pointing out the mistake. Indeed, the proposed Muscat airport building will be the highest in the city BUT is not going to be 100 storey tall. My bad.
One floor is about 3 metres so Tony's proposed 10-storey building would reach about 30 metres. a mere one-third the height of the Muscat airport tower.
Cheeria!
2:46 PM

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

ads